Since the end of the year is approaching, I'm thinking about a few things about myself I could (maybe should) try to fix:
- My desk is a bloated mess of several layers of papers and I've got no interest in organizing myself.
- I often go out in the evening during week-days and sometimes drink too much (so I'm almost fucked up the following day).
- I always go to bed after 2 am, and almost never wake up before 9.30 am.
- I work till late night, and during week-ends.
- I make people promises I cannot keep.
- I'm determined, but too lazy.
- I used to read a lot of books, but now I find myself not having time to read something that is not a technical manual. This point is not related to book themselves, but to how I need to improve the way I handle my time.
In 2007 I'll be 30 years old, so it's about time to try to behave a bit differently from a late-70s punk rocker. I'll keep you posted regarding my achievements... ;-)